Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Weekend In Pictures.

Greetings blog world!
I am posting this a day late, but I hope that everyone had a lovely weekend. I had planned to post this yesterday (which was a Monday for those of you still waking up!) but I left my power cord at Josh's apartment this weekend - eek!! He was a doll and met me halfway after work to give it back. (:

I could talk and talk about my weekend, but I'm more of a visual person - and I LOVE pictures, so I'll post them with a short caption! I hope you enjoy. (:


My FujiFilm Instax 210 camera came in -YAY!! I have to admit, I was very shocked with just how big and clunky it is! I've been a lover of Polaroid's instant camera forever, and it just got to be too expensive! So I made the switch, and so far I really do like it! The pictures are wider than my polaroid, but I think it gives it a nice touch! Now I'm up to carrying around 4 cameras every weekend. Josh thinks I am obsessed, but I just have to make sure I catch all our special moments! (; 


Here is the first photo I took with the camera. My sweet little family. (: The picture turned out really great with that really cool, vintage feel to it! 


Friday Audrey and I drove to Columbus like we do every weekend to be with Josh. We visited his favorite store ever - Movie Stop! Here's Audrey scoping out her favorite shows. (: 


Saturday we took Audrey to the skating rink, and I think she spent more time on the ground than actually skating - poor thing! They give skating lessons on Saturday mornings, so we're definitely taking her soon! She loves it so much. Then we went to visit the cutest little ice cream place - well, truck! It is a truck that is parked by the road that serves ice cream and shaved ice - AND it is painted pink - cute!! Here's Audrey with her Barbie ice cream pop. Very happy tot! 


I was a very happy chick, with my Tiger's Blood shaved ice! They had Dill Pickle flavor, which I almost got - but it tasted kind of strange - too bad! I love pickles. (: I've never had Tiger's Blood, but it was their best seller and I can now see why! Josh (who I didn't get a picture of - boo!) got a cherry shaved ice concoction - and all was right in the world. 



Mother's day flowers from Josh. I had a marvelous mother's day! We left early in the morning to visit a flea market, but it was rainy and they didn't have any vendors - sad! But there is always next time! For lunch Josh treated me to Shoguns while Audrey ate her chicken nugget meal. Then we went to a couple of thrift stores and I got lots of treasures!! I bought my first Pyrex container - it's so beautiful! I should have gotten a picture of it, but I did not. I also found several small trinkets and goodies, which were placed all throughout the apartment. It's coming together so nicely! I got lots of love and hugs from Audbug and Josh, and totally spoiled! Friday, when I got to Columbus, Josh surprised me with my favorite fruits which was a great gift! And I was treated all weekend to iced vanilla lattes. Overall, I had a wonderful weekend! 


It rained all day Sunday, and we're a bunch who love playing in the rain! Josh found this gem at Goodwill and bought it for Audrey - she loves it. (: 


Monday, I met Josh halfway to get my Mac's power cord - and I also discovered that the best kind of blow dryer is your head turned sideways, halfway out the window going 70+ down the road. (; Perfect curls! I was so excited to see Josh for a bit, it was really nice and something out of our daily routine that will be cherished. I'm also thankful to have my Mac back up and running - sitting all day at work with no computer access drove this chica insaaaane!! 


So that was my weekend in pictures! So much more fun than paragraph after paragraph of just words. (: I hope all the moms, grandmothers, moms-to-be, adopted moms, and moms without a title, but still helped raise someone had a wonderful day!! You rock, and I love you for that! 

xoxo, Lindsey







No comments:

Post a Comment