Monday, May 7, 2012

first post!

Greetings world! My name is Lindsey, and I'm from Georgia. I have been putting off creating a blog for quite some time, simply because I didn't know whether or not my life was interesting enough to read about. However, here I am, and I can't wait to be a part of the blogging community! I'm an avid blog reader, and I hope to be able to share some fun things for all you guys to read!

A little about me, I am twenty-two years young first off. I also am going to college in hopes of getting my bachelor's degree in marketing. I'm a mom to an outrageously cute little girl named Audrey (who I am sure you will hear plenty about!) and I am engaged to my very best friend! Our wedding is planned for this August, Eek!

 I love, love, LOVE to paint and draw. Seriously, one of my favorite hobbies since I was little! I can remember being Audrey's age (she's 4!) and having my artist grandmother shoving a paintbrush in my hand saying, "go! create! do something! ... no, hands don't have 8 fingers, silly, they are supposed to have only 5!" so I've enjoyed creating since, well, before I can remember really! I love taking pictures of my life, things and people I love, etc. I am by no means a photographer, but I do love catching life's fantastic moments! I also love to cook and bake. I've got a lot to learn but I do know a couple of things! I love to go thrift shopping as well. Josh (my fiance!) currently lives in our apartment (I live about an hour and a half away until we get married), and so I love creating neat things and putting them all over the place there. I love cats, pugs, spending time with my family, riding bikes, swimming, going on picnics, and sooo many other things!

I really do hope that I bring smiles to someone's face, and I hope to spread lots of cheer from this blog! I'm not sure exactly what I am going to do with it, but it'll work out to be what it is meant to be I'm sure.

(photo by Greta from Smitten!)

xoxo, Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment