Wednesday, May 9, 2012

5 Things.

Since Wednesday is the halfway point during my (and many other's) work week, I figured I'd start something fun! I'm going to do blog posts called 5 Things Wednesday, or just 5 Things for short! On these posts, I'll list what means the most to me, what I'm currently really into, what I'd like to own one day, and so forth... in other words, these 5 things are so cool they earned their very own blog post! Hooray!


1 - THIS kid! Duh, you should have saw that coming! She's the coolest thing since... well, ever! Audrey, my silly little 4 year old mini-me. Josh and I couldn't be more proud with just how spunky, hilarious, independent, witty, and creative this tot is. Though she isn't quite a "thing", she's definitely being listed as the best! 


2 - Audrey and my wedding shoes. Josh's, which are a pair of plain black Toms, are not pictured because we only see him on the weekends and I took this during the week! Mine are a silvery crocheted shoe, and Audrey's, though it is hard to tell, are a grey and white tye-dye combo. I've fallen in love with anything grey, so as soon as I saw these I couldn't say no! It is so hard not to wear them now! 



3 - Handwritten letters in the mail. Nothing puts a bigger smile on my face than opening the mailbox and seeing a familiar name on the envelope! These are from Josh, and they were such a wonderful surprise! It is so nice to have a personal touch to something like a letter. I definitely think they are so much more special than an e-mail! But that's just me. (: 


4 - Swimming! Ahh, finally, the sun is heating up our entire state like crazy and the pool is finally a non-numbing temperature! Perfect for laying out too, because the clouds help to block out the insane Georgia sun rays from cooking my body well done! Have you been swimming yet? 


5 - Black berry picking! These little guys are usually everywhere during the summer, but sadly we've had an unusual season and they've come early! Not as many as we usually have, but at least we have some! These berries are a lot more gritty than others, so I don't care much for eating them... but I absolutely love to pick them! Don't you? Just watch out for stickers! 

I hope you've enjoyed my 5 Things list! I hope to make it a recurring thing on this blog! I hope your week has gone wonderfully! I'll leave you with one of my recent thrift finds! We named him Captain Corndog, and he sits next to my sink and brings a smile to my face whenever I pass him. (: 


xoxo, Lindsey






No comments:

Post a Comment