Friday, May 18, 2012

5 Things.

So, I know it isn't Wednesday... Eek! Already slacking! However, it is one of my other favorite days of the week - FRIDAY!!! So here are the 5 things that I'm currently loving!

(shoes and photo taken by Lindsay @ Em & Sprout)

1 - THESE SHOES!!! Okay, seriously, just look at them. I die!! I've been drooling over these puppies made by Lindsay at Em and Sprout on Etsy, and Josh bought them for me  for Mother's day! I cannot wait for these cuties to get shipped to my house. Cat shoes all day, everyday.


2 - My most recent drawing of Ralph as.... BATMAN!! Our place has a "half bath" which basically means it has a toilet and a sink, no bath or shower. It's underneath the stairs, and we were going to deck it out in Harry Potter gear (get it? because it's the cupboard under the stairs? eh? eh?) but then we decided on another cool idea - draw our adopted fur baby as numerous favorite characters of ours. I draw them, then color them with Copic markers (expensive, but I love them!) and so far this one is my favorite. Check out those muscles! Meow! 

(photo and mug by Gracie B @ Betwixxt)

3 - Ron Swanson. How can you NOT love him? Ron Swanson on a mug? The best thing since sliced bread. This mug is sold on etsy by Gracie B who creates some seriously awesome pieces, but this one is my favorite! As soon as I can scramble up the cash, it'll be in my ever-growing coffee mug collection for sure! 


4 - Starbuck's iced (skinny!) vanilla latte. I could drink these forever, really. They are SO GOOD!!

(I don't have the link to whomever took this. ): )

5 - Mad Men, my current TV obsession. I'm majoring in marketing so I do have a soft spot for advertising jargon, and this show has tons of it. It also is based in the 1960s, and I feel like I'm literally in that era when I watch this show. I am now in the third season of it, and all the crazy story lines are intense. I am always excited to see what happens next in each episode! This is also the first show that I really can't decide who my favorite character is, because I love each one of them. They are all very diverse, and very deep. Just when you think you know a character, something changes or their history is revealed and makes you love and understand them more.... But if I had to pick, I'd probably say Joan! I'm taken with her flirtatious vibe and red locks. (; 

So there you have it! Sorry about it being late, but it's been a rather busy week! Tomorrow my sister Katie is graduating high school, and I'm so proud of her. (: 

xoxo, Lindsey




No comments:

Post a Comment